Canon EOS 500D

I like the EOS 500D camera a lot, it has a lot of features that are user friendly. I would say that you can get this for less than most of the major retailers of this camera from the greenbroomstore.


The auto mode makes it very user friendly and makes the beginner take professional photos. Although the camera feels very plastic-like. It makes it feel like a toy but also gives a good feel to the camera.

It is worth getting a case for the EOS500D to protect from damages. I believe there are now cases that are available that allows use of the Canon EOS500D under water (I'm not sure but search amazon or greenbroom).

What is it with men and reading manuals? Trust me, the camera really came alive after reading the manual because it helped give an understanding of all the possibilities this awesome camera's have.

I personally would give this a Strong Buy Recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment